H  O  M  E          
Theological, Doctrinal, and Spiritual Musing - and whatever other else is on my mind when I notice that I haven't posted in a while.
Blogroll
 
T.U.L.I.P.
  • - Endorsed
  • - Indifferent
  • - Contested
 
I Affirm This
The Nashville Statement
 
Autobiographical
 
Profile
Daniel of Doulogos Name:Daniel
Home: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
About Me: I used to believe that evolution was reasonable, that homosexuality was genetic, and that people became Christians because they couldn't deal with the 'reality' that this life was all there was. I used to believe, that if there was a heaven - I could get there by being good - and I used to think I was more or less a good person. I was wrong on all counts. One day I finally had my eyes opened and I saw that I was not going to go to heaven, but that I was certainly going to suffer the wrath of God for all my sin. I saw myself as a treasonous rebel at heart - I hated God for creating me just to send me to Hell - and I was wretched beyond my own comprehension. Into this spiritual vacuum Jesus Christ came and he opened my understanding - delivering me from God's wrath into God's grace. I was "saved" as an adult, and now my life is hid in Christ. I am by no means sinless, but by God's grace I am a repenting believer - a born again Christian.
My complete profile...
 
The Buzz


Daniel's posts are almost always pastoral and God centered. I appreciate and am challenged by them frequently. He has a great sense of humor as well.
- Marc Heinrich

His posts are either funny or challenging. He is very friendly and nice.
- Rose Cole

[He has] good posts, both the serious like this one, and the humorous like yesterday. [He is] the reason that I have restrained myself from making Canadian jokes in my posts.
- C-Train

This post contains nothing that is of any use to me. What were you thinking? Anyway, it's probably the best I've read all day.
- David Kjos

Daniel, nicely done and much more original than Frank the Turk.
- Jonathan Moorhead

There are some people who are smart, deep, or funny. There are not very many people that are all 3. Daniel is one of those people. His opinion, insight and humor have kept me coming back to his blog since I first visited earlier this year.
- Carla Rolfe
 
Email Me
email
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Template Change A''Comin...
I am writing a new template from scratch. It is a little time consuming, and it is going to be "nothing fancy" - but at least it will be all css with no javascript - and I can have my "stretchy" middle column back - I liked that. I may ditch some of the artwork. We will see.

I will probably put it up later today.
posted by Daniel @ 2:15 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 2:56 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Neil said…

    Getting bored with Powerbuilder and trying to spice up your life? :)

     
  • At 3:31 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Frank Martens said…

    I'm working on a template change as well.

    And I finally got movabletype to work, yippee!!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger David said…

    "From scratch" is the only way to go. It's much simpler, and there are no mysteries. You know what's in there because you put it there. You have absolute control, and it must obey! [maniacal mad-scientist laugh] Well, it mostly obeys.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Even So... said…

    It is the way to go if you know how to do it, that is.

    Me, I have to take the trial and error, Sgt. Schultz (I know no-thing) approach.

    Looks good...

     
  • At 12:34 PM, September 08, 2006, Blogger David said…

    Trial and error is how I learned most of it. You have to start somewhere. Once you learn it, you find it's much simpler than you thought. But it takes time to get there. You've got lots of spare time don't you?

     
  • At 1:04 PM, September 09, 2006, Blogger Even So... said…

    Actually, I'm more like Lebeau (5'3")...I do the Greek thing, though...

    Of course, David, but a little help now and then...

    Daniel,
    and whatever other else is on my mind?

    just spotted it, hope that helps, a little...

     
  • At 8:18 PM, September 09, 2006, Blogger David said…

    JD, I'm always happy to help. I don't always just point and laugh. Except at Daniel; but he's supposed to know what he's doing, so he's fair game.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, September 09, 2006, Blogger Even So... said…

    I have no idea what I am doing as far as the HTML stuff, but to look at my blog, it has come a long, long, long way...

    Help, eh? I guess I know who to call next time I need a little.

    Thanks in advance.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
Previous Posts
 
Archives
 
Links
 
Atom Feed
Atom Feed
 
Copyright
Creative Commons License
Text posted on this site
is licensed under a
Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5
License
.